The Three Village Central School District is pleased to provide you with access to the INFINITE CAMPUS PARENT PORTAL. This is a web-based student management platform that permits parents and students to view their student’s school calendar, schedule, attendance, NYS assessment and Regent’s scores, assignments, projects, tests and report cards.
EACH parent or guardian is provided with their own private access. You will have one account to view ALL of your children in the Three Village School District. Each student also has an account to view their individual student information. In the interest of security, we ask that you keep your access information private and NOT share it with your children.
If you have never logged into Infinite Campus, you will need a personal activation key (GUID number) that is used to create a unique account. Please contact your child’s school; the Main Office clerical staff will send you a secure email with your activation key and instructions for creating a parent portal account.
- Click “Campus Parent”, then Click “New User?”.
- Next, enter the Activation Key (GUID number).
- Please be sure to use capital letters.
- The "0" is a number and not a letter.
- When finished, hit "SUBMIT".
- Create your own username and password.
- Check your contact information in both “Household Information'' and “Family Members”. Users have the ability to update cell phone numbers, work phone numbers, and email addresses.
- Please also consider downloading the Parent Portal Mobile app, available in both the Apple Store (iPhone) and Google Play Store (Android).
Click here to access a playlist of tutorials on navigating the Parent Portal.
Please also consider downloading the Parent Portal Mobile app, available in both the Apple Store (iPhone) and Google Play Store (Android).
For support inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We know that this will be an important tool for you to gain information about your child’s progress in school and welcome this additional means of communication with parents. Thank you for your support.