North Country Administration Bldg.
100 Suffolk Avenue, Stony Brook, NY 11790
> Get Directions
CHILDREN ENTERING KINDERGARTEN 2014-15
2014-2015 Kindergarten Registration Packet- Important Forms
Kindergarten Letter Regarding Infinite Campus
Elementary (K-6) Emergency Contact Information (PDF)
Secondary (7-12) Emergency Contact Information (PDF)
You can register your child who was born December 2, 2008 through December 1, 2009 at the North Country Administration Building, 100 Suffolk Avenue, Stony Brook, NY 11790
Registration hours – Monday through Friday (except holidays) 8:30AM – 11:30AM and 1:00PM – 2:30PM
Please bring with you proof of residency, child’s original Birth Certificate and Immunization Record.
New Kindergarten students must be registered with the Registrar before the Kindergarten Screening in May.
If you have any questions please call the Registrar’s Office at 730-4555.
- Property Tax Bill, Deed or Notarized Lease
- New Construction - Signed Contract with an anticipated closing date listed in contract of December 4, 2014 or before.
- Original Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Records
- Grades K-8 - Last Report Card
- Grades 9-12 - Transcript
- Special Education Children, Current IEP. Please inform Registrar if child is in special education.
Emergency Contact Information
The district must have current emergency contact information for every student. Please be sure this information is accurate and up-to-date in each school building.