Programs Funded by the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
Three Village Schools receives funding through a number of The New York State Education Department ESSA-Funded Programs.
- Title I, Part A: Improving Basic Programs Operated by LEAs. Title I, Part A provides supplemental financial assistance to school districts/schools with a high percentage of children from low-income families, to provide all children a significant opportunity to receive a fair, equitable, high-quality education and to close educational achievement gaps.
- Title II Part A: Supporting Effective Instruction. Title IIA is designed to advance excellence in teaching and learning and to promote equity in educational opportunity throughout the State.
- Title III: Language Instruction for English Language Learners and Immigrant Students. Title III is designed to enable English Language Learners/Multilingual Learners and Immigrant Students to develop English language proficiency, as well as access the State’s challenging academic standards, through the provision of high-quality instruction and support.
- Title IV, Part A: Student Support and Academic Enrichment. Title IV provides supplemental funding to help provide students with a well-rounded education improve school conditions and improve the use of technology.
Important Phone Numbers
- Erin Connolly, ESSA-Funded Program Coordinator & McKinney-Vento Homeless Liaison: (631) 730-4595
- Kerry Ann Golini, Point of Contact for Language Instruction for English Learners, Immigrant Students, and Migrant Students: (631) 730-5069